- Products can be designed to meet the requirements of: ASTM E84, ASTM E162, NFPA 701, UL 1709.
- UL Listing: File Number FTSR2.AU5204
- Method A: Stainless steel lacing hook and wire
- Method B: Stainless steel lacing hook and spring with nickel plated steel ring
- Method C: VelcroTM straps and stainless steel D-Ring
- Method D: Hook and loop (VelcroTM)
- Insultech’s Fabric Insulation Blankets are used to insulate engine parts, exhaust piping and components, and industrial process piping and machinery. In particular, applications which use diesel and gas fired engines, such as power generation, off highway & on-highway vehicles, and marine often require insulation blankets to manage the heat that these engines generate.
- Our Fabric Insulation Blankets are specially designed to fit your specific challenges. Common design criteria requires our products to fit around manifolds, turbochargers, elbows, adaptors, pipe sections, flexes, pressure vessels, fittings and machinery.
- Our insulating blankets are fitted and laced together using special stainless steel wire. Other fastening methods are available upon request.
- Max Operating Temperatures up to 2100F depending on materials.
- Outer Facing / Cold Face: Silicone Coated Fiberglass Fabric, PTFE Coated Fiberglass Fabric
- Insulation: Alkaline Earth Silicate, Fiberglass Yarn Needle, Vitreous Silicate Fiber Mat
- Inner Facing / Hot Face: Knitted Stainless Steel Wire Mesh, 321 Alloy Foil, Amorphous Silica Fabric, PTFE Coated Fiberglass Fabric, Nickel Chromium Alloy Foil